WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!
We are all about bringing hope, healing, and freedom in Christ to a hurting world.
At Word Alive Church, people are discovering that the love of God, the Word of God, and the power of the Holy Spirit change their hearts, attitudes, and life directions. We believe God has some powerful things to speak to you today. We pray that you will encounter God’s presence and experience His love and power as you worship with us.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1) We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, for salvation, doctrine, reproof, correction, instruction in righteousness, and equipping (2 Tim. 3:16-17)
2) We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; John 4; Acts 5)
3) We believe in the deity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to Heaven, and in His personal return to earth in great power and glory to rule over the nations (John 10:30; 14:9; Matt. 1:18-25; John 20:30-31; Heb. 4:15; 7:26; 9:11-15; Luke 24:36-48; Acts 2:30-33; 1:9-11; I Thess. 4:16)
4) We believe man was created in God's image, but sinned and was separated from God, and can be redeemed only through Jesus Christ (Genesis 1:26-31; 2:17; 3:6,17; Romans 5:12-21)
5) We believe the grace of God makes salvation available to all and, through the preaching of repentance, man can be renewed by the Holy Spirit, justified by grace through faith and become a new creation, an heir of God (Titus 2:11; 3:5-7; Romans 10:13-15; Luke 24:47; Eph. 2:8-9)
6) We believe that the body of Christ consists of all believers in Jesus Christ (I Cor. 12:12-13)
7) We believe that the local church is designed and established by God as the primary place of worship, instruction, fellowship and evangelism (Acts 2:42-47)
8) We believe that all believers are indwelled by the Holy Spirit, who comforts, sanctifies and enables them to live a godly life (I Cor. 6:19; John 14:16,26)
9) We believe all believers are entitled to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit by Jesus Christ, with the initial biblical evidence of speaking in tongues. The promise has been made to each believer. Our responsibility is to ask for and receive the baptism, according to the command of Jesus Christ. The subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service, and a holy life, is further evidence of this baptism (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 2:4,38-39; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9; 19:2-6)
10) We believe all who repent and believe on Christ as Savior are commanded by Scripture to be baptized by water to declare to the world their identification with the death and resurrection of Christ and the newness of life within (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4)
11) We believe that Christ's death on the cross provided total redemption for the human spirit, soul, and body (Matt. 8:17; Isaiah 53:4,5; Mark 16:18; John 5:14)
12) We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved unto eternal life, living eternally in the presence of God, and the lost unto eternal damnation without further opportunity of repentance (I Cor. 15; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 22:20; John 14:3; Revelation 20:11-15).
Mục Sư Nguyễn Như Bằng Hữu (Hugh)
Mục Sư Nguyễn Tôn Tường Vân (Trisha)